Why DevOps matters
(and the toolset that supports it)
An exploration of the characteristics of high performing DevOps organizations
Today, more and more organizations are starting their journey to combine their development and operations. While this movement continues to grow, the importance of having a high-performance DevOps organization has been recognized as critical to the ability of organizations to industrialize innovation to drive value.
That is actually the true goal of DevOps, “the ability for organizations to industrialize innovation to drive value”. Once we are aware of this, the first step is understanding the goal. So, what does “industrialize innovation” mean?
In this whitepaper, we will explore DevOps at a holistic level, its key capabilities and characteristics, and how having a Rapid Application Development (RAD) platform can really deliver value in this context.
Key takes away:
- Touch on the growth and maturity of DevOps as a concept
- Recap on why DevOps matters in terms of organization performance and innovation
- Key characteristics of high performing DevOps organizations
- Why a Rapid Application Development platform should be considered a key technology capability for DevOps organizations
- Critical questions CIO’s need to ask themselves as they design their pathways to the industrialization of innovation at scale
Download the whitepaper now to learn more on DevOps and how to industrialize innovation to drive value.
About Neptune Software
Neptune Software is a rapid application development platform vendor with more than 600 enterprise customers and over 3 million licensed end users globally that empowers IT departments to deliver tangible business outcomes.
Neptune Software offers with its Neptune DXP, a leading low-code, SAP-centric, enterprise app development platform to digitize
and optimize business processes and user interfaces – at scale and with ease. Neptune DXP provides a fast and cost-effective way to industrialize the development of custom applications – saving companies time and money on development, integration, and operations.