Integrate SAP: Connect SAP and third-party systems to unify your entire IT under one roof
Integrate SAP with the likes of Microsoft Azure, Salesforce and Oracle and transform fragmented SAP systems with a new unified experience
It’s time to spend less time just ‘keeping the lights on’ and more time innovating new business models and processes. And for many CIOs & IT teams, this means breathing new life into your IT estate through system-agnostic app development and seamless SAP integrations. To help you begin developing a strategy for success, we’ve created this whitepaper about how to integrate SAP with your systems.
It explores how an ‘SAP + Rapid Application Development (RAD) platform’ approach can deliver the data-rich, intuitive experiences you need, to rapidly deliver critical results to your organization. It outlines the key challenges you may face, in unifying access across all systems, then describes how to modernize — at your own pace — empower users, and change the way you run your business.
Learn how to easily integrate SAP with any of your systems:
- Unifying data access for SAP (including SAP cloud solutions) and 3rd-party systems
- Gain information control and deliver new functionalities without disrupting your business
- Providing apps that interconnect and integrate SAP with Microsoft Azure, Oracle, Salesforce and beyond
- Meet changing demands by combining current systems with new capabilities
- Deploying on-premise or in any popular cloud environment
- Simplify processes across your entire IT estate
- Embracing API-first architecture– couples with a turnkey integration for any SAP NetWeaver ABAP system
- Accelerating Fiori app development to quickly deploy across all devices and field scenarios
Download our free whitepaper today!
Today’s IT teams are charged with delivering IT excellence and we provide you the power to do so. To do this, you need to drive innovation, reduce operational costs, and simplify your IT environment. But most efforts are often hampered by SAP-centric IT landscapes that are fragmented, and difficult to integrate with other non-SAP and third-party systems. We empower IT departments to drive new business results. Read how in our whitepaper.