Electricidade dos Açores S.A (EDA) is a major producer and distributor of electricity in the Azores Archipelago (Portugal) and an important driver of local development.
EDA was facing complex operational processes that led to work inefficiency and difficult communication workflow. Then they decided to partner with Neptune Software to meet its aggressive mobility goals and tackle their business obstacles once and for all with an all-in-one SAP mobile application.
The results were:
Increased the efficiency of its teams by reducing the time needed to perform and complete tasks
Increased information availability needed to perform tasks
Updating of online data which allows management to have a greater and better quality of information to make decisions
Reduction of errors during the input process
Reduction of training time for field teams
Reduction of paper consumption
Enabled a faster and more informed decision-making process
About Electricidades dos Açores (EDA)
Electricidades dos Açores focus on the production, acquisition, transport, distribution and sale of electricity, as well as the provision of other ancillary services, complementary or related to those activities.
EDA is working with our global strategic partner Zebra Technologies on their development and implementation projects.
Do you want to try this for yourself?
Take our full platform for a spin and see how it makes app development, deployment, and maintenance easier.
- Duarte Ponte, Chairman at Board of Directors at EDA
- Mauro Martins, Regional Manager at Neptune Software
- Miguel Rebelo de Sousa, Senior Sales Account Manager at Axians
- Ricardo Teixeira, Territory Manager at Zebra Technologies
- Luís Vieira, Integration Team Leader at EDA
- Reduction of training time, paper consumption and errors
- Increase in work efficiency and information availability
- Better quality of information and workflow