SAP Fiori Apps:
4 Low-Code Best Practices to succeed in your digitalization journey
How to rapidly develop and deploy SAP relevant IT solutions at scale.
It has been proven that enterprise IT teams that include a no-code/low-code approach for their SAP Fiori apps development create a digitization advantage allowing companies to develop the much needed digital solutions departments are craving.
To succeed IT leaders and their teams require new strategies and capabilities beyond their traditional SAP app development skillset. Enterprises need to rapidly develop and deploy SAP relevant IT solutions at scale. With the use of low-code, the introduction thereof of application building blocks and adaptive templates for SAP Fiori app development, IT teams become more efficient, and more easily meet their business challenges.
This white paper shows the benefits of using a low-code toolset within your SAP environment and processes.
You’ll read about:
- The 4 best practices for creating a competitive advantage during your digitalization journey
- How to create a digitisation advantage utilising low code/no-code approach for your SAP Fiori apps development
- How to ‘low-code/no-code’ rapidly and at scale rather than how to code best.
- How to build digital solutions that make users happy while reducing project timelines and costs.
- Insightful success story from some of our SAP customers
About Neptune Software
Neptune Software is a rapid application development platform vendor with more than 660 enterprise customers and over 3.5 million licensed end users globally that empowers IT departments to deliver tangible business outcomes.
Neptune Software offers with its Neptune DXP, a leading low-code, SAP-centric, enterprise app development platform to digitize
and optimize business processes and user interfaces – at scale and with ease. Neptune DXP provides a fast and cost-effective way to industrialize the development of custom applications – saving companies time and money on development, integration, and operations.