Supply Chain Management Solutions:
Going mobile with
Modernizing your Supply Chain is a must and Neptune DXP is here to help!
Most companies today are still working with processes in their supply chains that are 15 to 20 years old. That’s an eternity in a world where technology is rapidly changing, leaving enterprises with decreased productivity compared to the competition that have a fully modernized supply chain management solution with mobile and digital processes and the use of new no-code/low-code platforms.
Companies that take critical steps to strengthen their supply chains with mobile and digital processes, especially user-friendly apps, see worthwhile benefits that make their enterprise more competitive –– benefits like reducing management time, saving money by going paperless, and ensuring real time visibility over all processes allowing for immediate changes when needed.
This white paper shows the benefits of using a low-code toolset to help bring your supply chain management solutions to the next level.
You’ll read about:
- Real-life success stories from Johnson and Johnson, Rust-Oleum, Birkenstock and CertainTeed
- Examples of the benefits of using Neptune DXP to digitize your supply chain
- How to ‘low-code/no-code’ rapidly and at scale rather than how to code best
- How to build digital solutions that make users happy while reducing project timelines and costs
- How Neptune easily and fast optimizes SAP supply chain processes and makes Fiori a breeze for you
About Neptune Software
Neptune Software is a rapid application development platform vendor with more than 660 enterprise customers and over 3.5 million licensed end users globally that empowers IT departments to deliver tangible business outcomes.
Neptune Software offers with its Neptune DXP, a leading low-code, SAP-centric, enterprise app development platform to digitize
and optimize business processes and user interfaces – at scale and with ease. Neptune DXP provides a fast and cost-effective way to industrialize the development of custom applications – saving companies time and money on development, integration, and operations.