Colorificio Sammarinese, an industrial paint company based out of the republic on San Marino, needed to provide their sales reps with business apps that were multi-platform, could easily integrate with SAP, was mobile and could run offline, and able to handle and synchronize a lot of data offline. After evaluating SAP own solutions, as well as other leading vendors, the choice fell on Neptune Software.
“To other IT Managers, just try Neptune Software. It’s a faster way to solve SAP problems. You won’t regret it.” Gianmaria Di Flumeri, IT Manager at Colorificio Sammarinese.
Today Colorificio Sammarinese can for instance perform SAP SD order pricing simulations in OFFLINE while still using their SAP definition strategy; track trends and plan sales year-over-year; send orders directly to an approval workflow process; check customer credit status, status of invoices and orders, and even retrieve copies of the invoices–all while drastically reducing the number of calls and queries from Sales Reps to the Front Office, which previously put a strain on company resources and halted productivity.
“Neptune Software has become a strategic asset for us.” The sales team has transformed the way they do business and can further deliver on their goal of exceptional customer service, while IT has the flexibility and performance to create the features and functionalities their business needs at impressive speeds.
About Colorificio Sammarinese
Colorificio Sammarinese was founded in 1944 in the Republic of San Marino and offer a wide range of high-quality paints such as Samoline paint, wallpaint, varnishes and enamels for buildings and professional industry, as well as a leader in supporting race circuits, like Moto Grand Prix.
- Colorificio Sammarinese
- Gianmaria Di Flumeri – IT Manager
- Matthew Vagnini – Sales Manager
- Matteo Guaraldi – CRM Manager
- Can create business apps that are multi-platform, easily integrate with SAP, can run on mobile, and able to handle and synchronize a lot of data offline
- Able to perform SD pricing conditions in OFFLINE using their SAP definition strategy
- “It’s a faster way to solve SAP problems”
- SAP SD / SAP SD Order Pricing
- SAP Fiori User Experience (UX)