Watch how United Utilities uses Neptune Software as a strategic enabler and sustainer of new ways of working with staff in the Clean and Waste Water businesses and become a vital component to their business and helping improve all levels of customer service and operating efficiency through better maintenance and use of the £multi-billion asset base which supports service provision to United Utilities’ 7 M population
Neptune Software has become our go-to SAP mobile delivery development tool – Phillip Sweeney, Programme Director at United Utilities plc
United Utilities chose Neptune Software to deliver a mobile and desktop Work Management cockpit app which gave them the same functionality as that delivered by other SAP suites of applications, incorporating the same look, feel and usability, but without incurring a significant cost.
Following their successful launch, the rollout of the program established Neptune as the go-to solution used across 2,000 field-based engineering staff, alongside SAP and Click Scheduling software systems, and also won the SAP Quality Award for Innovation in 2017.
About United Utilities Group
United Utilities Group plc is the United Kingdom’s largest listed water and wastewater company. United Utilities Group manages the regulated water and waste water network in North West England, which includes Cumbria, Cheshire, Greater Manchester, Lancashire and Merseyside have a combined population of nearly 7 million people. United Utilities’ headquarters are in Warrington and the company has 5,300 direct employees. Its shares are listed on the London Stock Exchange and the FTSE 100 Index and its annual turnover was £1.7Bn in 2017. It’s stated strategy is to be the leading customer service provider in the North West of England.
- United Utilities Group
- William Hewish, CIO at United Utilities plc
- Phillip Sweeney, Programme Director at United Utilities plc
- Peter Adams, Programme Director at Braxton May – Implementation Partner
- Enabled a more effective introduction and uptake through a simplified user experience
- Easily solving business problems and enabling innovation
- Delivery of an ongoing platform for the future maintenance and development of SAP-enabled mobile applications
- User Experience (UX)
- Mobile Asset Management & Workforce Enablement