Watch how Neptune Software delivered big changes for United Utilities’ staff and became vital to helping improve customer service and operating efficiency.
Neptune Software has become our go-to SAP mobile delivery development tool – Phillip Sweeney, Programme Director at United Utilities plc
United Utilities chose Neptune Software to deliver a mobile and desktop Work Management cockpit app with the same capability as other SAP-driven applications, incorporating the same look, feel and usability, but at a fraction of the usual cost.
Following a successful launch, the app’s simple user experience was quickly adopted by users, and it’s now the go-to solution used by 2,000 field-based engineers, alongside SAP and Click Scheduling software systems. It also won the SAP Quality Award for Innovation in 2017.
And because Neptune Software makes innovation easy for developers to solve business problems, it’s being used as a platform for the future maintenance and development of SAP-enabled mobile applications.
About United Utilities Group
United Utilities Group plc is the United Kingdom’s largest listed water and wastewater company. United Utilities Group manages the regulated water and waste water network in North West England, which includes Cumbria, Cheshire, Greater Manchester, Lancashire and Merseyside have a combined population of nearly 7 million people. United Utilities’ headquarters are in Warrington and the company has 5,300 direct employees. Its shares are listed on the London Stock Exchange and the FTSE 100 Index and its annual turnover was £1.7Bn in 2017. It’s stated strategy is to be the leading customer service provider in the North West of England.
To access this case study in German, please click here.
- William Hewish, CIO at United Utilities plc
- Phillip Sweeney, Programme Director at United Utilities plc
- Peter Adams, Programme Director at Braxton May – Implementation Partner
- Enabled a more effective introduction and uptake through a simplified user experience
- Easily solving business problems and enabling innovation
- Delivery of an ongoing platform for the future maintenance and development of SAP-enabled mobile applications
- User Experience (UX)
- Mobile Asset Management & Workforce Enablement