Embracing the Future of SAP HR Mobility with alternative Fiori Apps
ON-DEMAND WEBINAR: Watch Now!
See for yourself how the University of Nebraska did a complete SAP Portal Replacement in months and won over their over 18,000 users with a modern mobile launchpad and sleek user experience (UX) powered by Neptune Software and its Digital Experience Platform.
Join this 25-minute customer session and see how easy, intuitive and secure apps can be created for any of your SAP HR processes.
- how 18,000 users enjoy a launchpad with great UX and mobility that works
- how the University of Nebraska easily executed a HANA migration, while implementing two major NetWeaver upgrades
- quickly utilized their SAP ECC application server with load balanced apps from Neptune
- created Stateless apps that increase the speed and performance of their apps
- unified the user experience with simple and award-winning apps that met the business requirements
- finally have a modern mobile capable web portal (no longer on their SAP JAVA based portal running on ABAP WebDynpro apps)
- end users are really happy
The webinar highlights why they chose Neptune to replace their self-service portal, and what the benefits and improvements have been. Whether your upcoming projects are similar to what University of Nebraska has done, or if there are business processes you would like to streamline, or even if you are just getting started – have a look at what a rapid mobile application platform can do for your development efforts.
Your Webinar Host
Martin Beringer – CEO of Neptune Software North America
Martin has spent 13 years in food manufacturing as a Six Sigma Black Belt leveraging systems like SAP to drive process improvement. This experience as an SAP user gives Martin a unique perspective on the impact of UX on business process improvement.