An exploration of the characteristics of high performing DevOps organizations
Today, more and more organizations are starting their journey to combine their development and operations.
While this movement continues to grow, the importance of having a high-performance DevOps organization has been recognized as critical to the ability of organizations to industrialize innovation to drive value.
That is actually the true goal of DevOps, “the ability for organizations to industrialize innovation to drive value”. Once we are aware of this, the first step is understanding the goal. So, what does “industrialize innovation” mean?
In this whitepaper, we will explore DevOps at a holistic level, its key capabilities and characteristics, and how having a Rapid Application Development (RAD) platform can really deliver value in this context.
What you will get out of reading this paper:
- Touch on the growth and maturity of DevOps as a concept
- Recap on why DevOps matters in terms of organization performance and innovation
- Key characteristics of high performing DevOps organizations
- Why a Rapid Application Development platform should be considered a key technology capability for DevOps organizations
- Critical questions CIO’s need to ask themselves as they design their pathways to the industrialization of innovation at scale
Download the whitepaper now to learn more on DevOps and how to industrialize innovation to drive value.
About the author:
Natalie Kouzeleas is the Managing Director of Neptune Software UK and Italy. Natalie has over 25 years of experience in Technology and Strategy. She was previously a Managing Director in Accenture’s Strategy practice and prior to this, worked for over ten years in Oracle Corporation where she was responsible for the first Mobile Customer Experience Applications developed for various global Retailers and Retail Banks. She has worked with Customers all over the world as both a Practitioner and Advisor.