The Norwegian Agency for Financial Management (DFØ) found a successful solution to customize HR apps. Ingvild Nygaard, Project Manager from DFØ, shares their experience developing an HR app that puts the user before the system.
During the session, she highlights how complex end-user scenarios were simplified, covering the planning, development and implementation steps taken to create apps for logging time, travel and absence. These apps are now available anywhere to over 80 000 end-users. The first part of the project was completed in October 2015.
Next steps will be to create apps for both paycheck and workflow for approval.
Read the full case study here.
- Ingvild Nygaard, Project Manager at DFØ
- 80,000 users of our self-service portal
- 50-80 % less time to record their actions
- Travel expenses estimated time to do = 5 minutes
- Happy users with a solution that is available from everywhere
- Data quality improved
- User Experience
- HR / Travel Expenses