SAPSA Impuls 2019 in Stockholm, Sweden
Neptune Software is a proud sponsor at Impuls 2019 in Stockholm, Sweden again this year. They expect more than 300 participants with attention-grabbing keynotes and great customer stories across SAP. We hope to see you in November and share your knowledge, and above all, that you will find the inspiration you need for the future.
Sessions you cannot miss:
* November 4, 15:20-15:40 – STORA ENSO – MAINTENANCE MOBILE SOLUTION IN SAP FIORI
Our Fiori/Neptune solution enables the users to perform all their daily work via Fiori. The solution covers functions such as notification and order creation, my work orders, self-pick at the warehouse to final confirmation. The solution works in off-line mode.
* November 4, 16:00-17:00 – NEPTUNE SOFTWARE – PUT YOUR SAP FIORI FEARS TO REST WITH ABAP-BASED REST APIS
Neptune enables developers to expose ABAP via universally accepted REST API without any coding. This opens up many possibilities when creating solutions that have to integrate with SAP environments. All Neptune applications and APIs enable data compression, encryption, offline capabilities, lock- handling and even stateful functionality. See how Neptune enables rapid application development without the typical limitations of other low-code platforms when it comes to handling complexity in the enterprise.
* November 4, 13:20-13:40 – VOLVO GROUP – VOLVO’S JOURNEY TOWARDS A DIGITAL SUPPLY CHAIN
Listen to how Volvo Group is applying digital experience to supply chain management to leverage on the existing landscape and implement its digital strategy.
* November 5, 10:20-10:40 – STRETCH – THE BUSINESS VALUE OF API-BASED INTEGRATION
Through API-based communication, SAP customers can quickly and efficiently link their central business processes to cloud-based services. Learn how to build this type of integration on SAP platforms, when relevant and which business value that it can provide.
For more information, check the Official SAPSA Impuls Event page.
- When: 04.11.2019 – 05.11.2019
- Where: Clarion Hotel Sign, Östra Järnvägsgatan 35, Stockholm
What to expect:
- +300 participants
- Expert insights on SAP technology
- Keynote speakers
Reach out for more info. You can request a personal meeting at the event.