Neptune Partner Day EMEA will be held in Paris on March 14, 2019. Come hear first hand the plan for 2019
2019 is already well underway and we want to make sure that as a Neptune channel partner you have everything you need to meet your 2019 goals. Come join us in Paris, France for a FREE day filled with presentations on our key successes in 2018 and looking ahead to our goals for 2019.
The purpose of the day is to show you how Neptune and its EMEA partners can work together and successfully grow our current business while growing our portfolio of new opportunities.
Where: Ciel de Paris, Tour Maine Montparnasse, 56 ème étage 33, avenue du Maine, 75015 Paris
When: March 14th 2019 from 13.00 – 17.00 (Dinner to follow)
There are 3 hotels within walking distance. These include:
- Hotel Waldorf Montparnasse (https://hotelwaldorf.fr/)
- Lenox Montparnasse Hotel (http://www.paris-hotel-lenox.com/)
- Hotel Le Littre (https://hotellittreparis.com/)
* 15 rooms have been pre-booked at a discounted rate, so please reach out to your partner manager to hold a room for you and/or your client. First come first serve.
Topics and agenda
* 12.00 – 13.00 Welcome Lunch and Registration
* 13.00 – 13.15 Introductions and Objectives of the Day – Frode Helland, Director of Sales
* 13.15 – 13.45 Overview of Key Achievements and Results in 2018 – Andreas Sulejewski, CEO and Frode Helland, Director of Sales
* 13.45 – 14.15 Spotlight on Roadmap and Targets for 2019 – Andreas Sulejewski, CEO and Frode Helland, Director of Sales
* 14.30 – 15.30 Innovation with Neptune DX Platform – Helder Goncalves, Global Pre-Sales Director
* 15.40 – 16.00 Customer Success Presentation – Solvay shares how they implemented a center of excellence approach across their Warehouse and Plant Maintenance systems
*16.00 – 16.30 Channel Sales and Marketing Support 2019
*16.30 – 17.00 Discussion Forum – Expectations of Partners, Feedback/Challenges
* 18.00 DINNER AND NETWORKING
PLEASE NOTE: All Presentations and Discussions will be held in English
Solvay is an advanced materials and specialty chemicals company with 26,800 employees who innovate and manufacture products in more than 61 countries, and are committed to developing chemistry that address key societal challenges.
Zebra Technologies is a leading manufacturer of marking, tracking, and computer printing technologies. Its products include thermal barcode label and receipt printers, RFID smart label printers/encoders/fixed & handheld readers/antennas, and card and kiosk printers that are used for barcode labeling, personal identification and specialty printing principally in the manufacturing supply chain, retail, healthcare, and government sectors.