The EMEA tour continues, and we are pleased to invite you to attend the Neptune Customer Day in Stockholm on September 27, 2018, hosted by Stretch
Join us on for an afternoon filled with free lunch and drinks, award-winning user experiences and success stories, and demonstrations.
Topics and agenda
* We kick-off with lunch and networking
* Customer presentation – Bergendahls Food
- Bergendahls has implemented a new mobile platform that gives the retail stores the right information at the right time, i.e at the shelf. An intuitive and user-friendly ordering app that saves time and give the store personnel information about deviations, errors and backorders before they have sent the order, which reduces incorrect deliveries, empty shelves, and calls to the help desk.
* Neptune Software DX Platform
- User Experience best practices and Low-Code Development of SAP Fiori
- Enterprise Mobility and how to integrate with your existing SAP customizations and systems
- How to access a world of out-of-the-box features and functionalities like offline, RFID, Barcode, etc.
- Overview of the latest launch of Planet 9, which not only accelerates the delivery of user-friendly apps beyond SAP but also solves future business challenges today with a flexible architecture that allows you to develop and integrate to any cloud, any backend and any architecture.
* Customer Presentation – Vattenfall Vind
- Vattenfall went from a paper-based way of working to one unified way by using a mobile App on Windows devices. Now all field technicians can get all their work orders with instruction on the mobile devices and can report all the completed work and time in the App, with full offline capabilities.
* Open discussions and questions
* We end the day with drinks and networking
We look forward to meeting you and discussing how customers in Sweden and abroad are capitalizing on future-proof technology investments like Neptune Software.
Register as soon as possible because places are limited.
Where: Stretch Consulting Office, Gamla Brogatan 26, Stockholm
When: September 27 from 12:00-17:00
<<Registration is Closed>>
Vattenfall is a Swedish power company, wholly owned by the Swedish state. Beyond Sweden, the company generates power in Denmark, Finland, Germany, the Netherlands, and the United Kingdom.
Bergendahls Food is the company with has the highest growth among the retailers in Sweden with over 4000 employees and a turnover of 10 billion SEK. Bergendahls Food conducts wholesale, e-commerce and retail operations and has today 43 own City Gross-stores, but also collaborates with some 250 independently owned stores like Den Svenska Matrebellen and Matöppet.
We develop the world – every day! In everything we do – For instance we improve the user experience for our customers by providing easier access and availability, increased quality and efficiency in the business processes. We accomplish this thru innovation, curiosity and courage – and we prefer to do it in small steps. With technology as our backbone we dare to evolve with our market. We help individuals and organizations to develop for the long-term, for sustainability and focus on maximal business value!