Join us in Milan on February 13th for a day filled with love for technology!
We already have our wish for this year’s Valentine’s Day: we want to gather all our Italian Customers and Partners a day before to enjoy our common love for innovation in IT.
After last year’s success with over 70 attendees, we come back even bigger to celebrate our Neptune Customer Day Milan and we are thrilled to make it even greater.
Event highlights include customer stories from Whirlpool, the latest trends on low code from IDC, meeting some of our technology partners in the exhibition area like Dyna Brains, Altea Up and Techedge, and hearing how Neptune Software is doing in Italy and around the world and where our future product roadmap is going in 2020 and beyond.
This Neptune Customer Day will take place in Milan on February 13th. Register now to reserve your place.
Where: Four Points Sheraton Milan Center, Via Gerolamo Cardano, 1, 20124 Milan, Italy
When: February 13th, 2020: from 13.30 to 20.00h
You will hear from these companies
The Whirlpool Corporation is the world’s leading major home appliance company, with approximately $21 billion in annual sales, 92,000 employees and 65 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2018. Whirlpool will present how Digital Transformation supports real business results, showcasing their NEOS Order Simulator.
Permasteelisa Group is a leading global contractor in the design, engineering, project management, manufacture, installation and after-sales service of architectural envelopes and interiors. Permasteelisa Group experts will explain how the implementation of the digital traceability of their products has been solved. The new process, supported by the Neptune Software, ensures better control of the production and installation phases, as well as the native digital integration with BIM.
International Data Corporation
International Data Corporation (IDC) is a provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the information technology, telecommunications, and consumer technology markets. Giulio Raffaele, Senior Research Analyst, IDC Retail Insights will be speaking about Low Code and why it is important in an Agile Development Process.
Aptar Group is a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative dispensing, sealing and active packaging solutions for the beauty, personal care, home care, prescription drug, consumer health care, injectables, food and beverage markets. Aptar Group developed a Neptune web and mobile app to manage Investment Management process, from requests creation to approval.
Impressions from last year’s Neptune Customer Day Milan
* 13.30 – 14.00 Registration
* 14.00 – 14.20 Welcome and Overview of Neptune Software in Italy – Natalie Kouzeleas, VP Global Strategic Alliances and Key Accounts UK & IE and Aidale Garcia, Business Development Representative
* 14.20 – 14.40 Neptune Software’s Roadmap 2020 – Matthias Steiner, Chief Product Officer
* 14.40 – 15.10 Digital global product traceability to manage bespoke Façade complexity – Michele Cordella & Mauro Fregonas, SAP Competence Center Manager at Permasteelisa – in cooperation with Altea UP
* 15.10 – 15.30 Break
* 15.30 – 16.00 IDC Update – Enabling agile innovation through low code development – Giulio Raffaele, Senior Research Analyst, IDC Retail Insights
* 16.00 – 16.30 Whirlpool EMEA S.p.A.– Digital Transformation supporting Business Results – NEOS Order Simulator – Alfredo Ciarrocchi, EMEA Business Integration and GTM Readiness Senior Manager at Whirlpool – in cooperation with Dyna Brains
* 16.30 – 17.00 AptarGroup Inc.– Investment Management Process on the go – Luca Sozio, IS Specialist, Digital Solutions – in cooperation with Techedge
* 17.00 – 17.30 LIVE DEMO – APP: Are you ready for Valentine’s Day? – David Bartolome, UI5 /SAPUI5 Senior Consultant & Aidale Garcia, Business Development Representative
* 17.30 – 18.00 Q&A
* 18.00 – 20.00 Networking & Aperitivo
PLEASE NOTE: Some presentations will be in Italian with the exception of our International Speakers who will speak in English.
Dyna Brains S.r.l.
Dyna Brains is a boutique SAP consultancy with an in-depth knowledge of business processes in industries such as Fashion, Retail, Ceramics, Real Estate, Mechanical, Textile and Shipping & Transportation. Dyna Brains is committed to help its clients to find the leanest solutions by working hand in hand with them and identifying a suitable road map to improve their SAP landscape.
Altea UP S.p.A.
Altea UP is a consulting company and System Integrator SAP specialized in SAP S/4HANA solutions and projects for simplify and optimize business processes.ed advisor. Continuous development for over 20 years, ALTEA UP work alongside industrial and service, basing its Vision of Innovation and Sustainability, with a 360 ° approach along the lines People, System Organization. Altea UP provides an end-to-end Digital Transformation process for many Manufacturing, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Engineering and Professional Service companies.
Techedge’s mission is to help organizations evolve into true digital companies through short-iterative cycles of business-driven innovation. Techedge provides business solutions & services that combine business advisory, technology expertise and premium delivery capabilities, with a lean, trust-based approach. With its international presence, Techedge offers clients the scalability of a global provider, the flexibility of a local partner, and the competence of a strategic, trusted advisor.