If you didnt make it to our Stockholm event, we invite you to attend the Neptune Customer Day in Gothenburg on November 14, 2018, hosted by Acando
Join us on for an afternoon filled with free lunch and drinks, award-winning user experiences and success stories, and demonstrations.
Topics and agenda
* We kick-off with lunch and networking
* Customer presentation – Jollyroom
- Jollyrom has implemented a new mobile platform in combination with redesigned logistic processes. This changes have given them the ability to grow extremely fast in the challenging ecommerce industry. All process steps from inbound delivery, picking, return handling and so on has been thoroughly improved. The warehouse efficiency has more than doubled during the period. Over 16 apps has been implemented helping employees make the right decision at all time. Temporary staff is no longer an issue on peak seasons as training is a matter of hours rather than weeks before.
* Neptune Software DX Platform
- User Experience best practices and Low-Code Development of SAP Fiori
- Enterprise Mobility and how to integrate with your existing SAP customizations and systems
- How to access a world of out-of-the-box features and functionalities like offline, RFID, Barcode, etc.
- Overview of the latest launch of Planet 9, which not only accelerates the delivery of user-friendly apps beyond SAP but also solves future business challenges today with a flexible architecture that allows you to develop and integrate to any cloud, any backend and any architecture.
* Customer Presentation – Vattenfall Vind
- Vattenfall went from a paper-based way of working to one unified way by using a mobile App on Windows devices. Now all field technicians can get all their work orders with instruction on the mobile devices and can report all the completed work and time in the App, with full offline capabilities.
* Open discussions and questions
* We end the day with drinks and networking
We look forward to meeting you and discussing how customers in Sweden and abroad are capitalizing on future-proof technology investments like Neptune Software.
Register as soon as possible because places are limited.
Where: Acando Office, S:t Eriksgatan 5, Göteborg
When: November 14 from 13:00-17:00
Vattenfall is a Swedish power company, wholly owned by the Swedish state. Beyond Sweden, the company generates power in Denmark, Finland, Germany, the Netherlands, and the United Kingdom.
Jollyroom is a leading e-commerce company in Scandinavia with product focus for the whole family. They sell and distribute over 40.000 different products to 20 million people–ranging from pacifiers to strollers, toys and baby clothes.
Combining deep technical knowledge with an understanding of human behavior, we innovate, streamline and mobilize organizations to achieve sustainable change.
Technology drives change, but it’s the end-users’ will and ability to use it that creates true value. Combining deep technical knowledge with an understanding of human behavior, we innovate, streamline and mobilize organizations to achieve sustainable change.
We are approximately 2000 employees in five countries and we’re particularly proud that our clients rank us highly when it comes to personal commitment and the ability to cooperate with their organization – that’s how we make change happen.