Discover How to Take Control and Conquer Enterprise Fragmentation
Jumpstart the Rollout of Enterprise Apps with Neptune Software
Neptune Software, Stuart Florida, April 1, 2019–You are invited to have an exclusive discovery that will be held from May 14th through 15th in Chicago, Illinois. We look forward to seeing you at our booth, inside the Sheraton Grand Hotel where we will provide live master-tech sessions and reveal top client case studies.
We are showcasing ways to conquer enterprise fragmentation and jumpstart the rollout of enterprise apps to regain control of your strategy. Our Neptune DX Platform empowers you to create apps in days not months with our low-code rapid application development platform. Come by our booth and experience what digital transformation can do for your business. Don’t miss Conversations and Connections where we will offer insights and lessons learned via these Top 9 Focus Topics:
- Show you how Neptune DX Platform is more powerful than ever. Even stronger with even more architectural flexibility–featuring integration of any backend system from legacy to latest SaaS solutions. Available on-prem, but can now also be deployed on any cloud.
- Chats on the risks of traditional development, and how low-code has solved this problem at a Fortune 500 medical device and pharmaceutical company.
- Discuss how failure to innovate for digital transformation may lead to disruption, and how low-code development will help you scale digital innovation for the future.
- Discuss new success stories and compelling use cases with Fortune 500 customers.
- Demo our universal workflow engine across all backends.
- See our new launchpad that can be instantly configured to look and feel like your company’s website, or application themes. You can have the best of both worlds, your desired look & feel, and being aligned with the most optimal strategy.
- Uberization of Oil & Gas secondary distribution? How is this possible?
- Plant Maintenance offline on oil-rigs and drilling ships?
- See how we did it! Delighting your staff by giving them more time, and less admin work.
We hope you can make it and share in the technological advances that can be found at Forrester Digital Transformation and Innovation 2019.
Already booked and can’t make it, or you are located in a different region? Check out other events where you meet our Neptune Software team in person.
- May 14th through 15th, 2019 | Chicago, IL, USA
- Sheraton Grand Hotel
- Neptune Software at Booth #1439
- Register here
What to expect:
- keynotes, lectures & strategy talks
- lively interactive demo jams & interviews
- goodies and swag at the Neptune booth!
Register today and please use our special code rate to save at this year’s forum. Our guests can use code DT19S when registering on the Forrester website. See you there.
Reach out for more info. You can request a personal meeting at our event booth.