Accelerate and scale custom app development with application building blocks
The Neptune DXP facilitates app development based on ‘application building blocks’—modular, composable components. This low code app development methodology shortens innovation cycles, ensures a company-wide governance model, and boosts productivity, visual consistency, and supportability.
To deliver on digital transformation, your organization needs apps that can be assembled, reassembled, and extended. This allows you to innovate and adapt to the changing needs of your business. You need to enable the composable enterprise—and you need to start now.
Coworkers realized a project they had spent six months on could be created faster and cheaper with Neptune Software.
Being able to offer a complete package of apps on new devices was a huge win for us. Employees have adopted these new tools with enthusiasm.
Neptune Software has helped
to transform hundreds of businesses
But don’t just take our word for it.
Johnson & Johnson implement the
Neptune DXP across their entire IT estate
With the Neptune DXP, Johnson & Johnson were able to create apps utilizing their existing skill set and development resources. In time, they replaced their Global iTS, using Neptune Software for warehouse management.
A single platform for multiple
Neptune Software modernized the architecture and system landscape at Elkjøp, a leading Nordic consumer electronics retailer, and built bespoke next-gen apps to sit above both its SAP and non-SAP systems.
Don’t just do agile – live it with
a single, complete platform
With our multi-experience platform that covers the entire application lifecycle, developers, architects and business leads can accomplish more and focus on critical initiatives.
- Easy-to-use app designer, based around data-driven building blocks
- Shorten app development life cycles with an Agile-based toolset
- Accelerate the process from idea to implementation
- Easy, compressive 3-step deployment of artifacts using role-based authorizations
- Deploy your mockup to mobile in minutes, and test the UX with your business or end users
- Full analytics, and drill-down traceability of assets
- Release documentation and tracking
- Unit testing and role-based target testing group for apps
- Automated testing of apps
- Unite and plan your testing in comprehensive steps
- Integrate on an API-first approach with any technology
- Expand your connectors’ support with node.js NPM modules, and incorporate them as a core service
- Full API life cycle, test workbench, mockup data, and Swagger 2.0 automated documentation
- Get the analytics you need
- Monitor operations
- Enhance control of runtime
- Access analytics SaaS or via our Neptune Software Cockpit
- SSO through Azure AD, SAML, and LDAP
- 256 AES encryption out of the box, for both storage and communication between backend, mobile, and desktop clients
- Dynamically reflect existing Active Directory categories, authorizations, and roles through your entire universe of apps—no need for code
Is your business primarily SAP-centric?
Explore our SAP-certified development module that sits on top of your existing ABAP stack, and see why it’s considered one of the best tools for accelerating SAP Fiori development.