Pre-Sales Manager, Italy
Tired of working for one of the typical large software companies that provide overly complex products based on old technology? Would you like to work for a great company where you can actually make a difference? If you love simplicity and share a passion to defy the routine while being a part of a team that will feel like family, here’s your chance to make a career of it as our new Pre-Sales Manager in Italy.
Founded in 2011, Neptune Software is headquartered in Oslo, with other offices in Hamburg, Florida, London and Shanghai. Over the last 7 years, we have been growing 93% annually in terms of Customers. Our employees are a group of fundamentally young, driven, hardworking and fun people from 19 different nationalities, working together to provide strategic solutions for our clients. Our culture is one of honesty, transparency, collaboration and egalitarianism.
Our more than 500 customers and over 2 million end users across the globe count on Neptune Software and our Neptune DX Platform to help them create powerful desktop and mobile applications across any environment; faster, easier, and at a fraction of the cost.
About Neptune in Italy & the Opportunity
Neptune Software has seen the number of Italian Customers grow significantly since January 2017. We now have 27 Customers in the Italian Market and a very significant opportunity pipeline. We have Customers such as FCA, Luxottica, Montenegro, Whirlpool as well as many smaller companies.
In addition, globally we have a lot of opportunities which need to be supported with Pre-Sales expertise. For this reason, we have decided to locate a European Pre-Sales resource in Italy in order to support both the local Italian market and wider European opportunities.
This is an opportunity for someone who loves the Neptune Platform and wants to be part of the ‘Neptune Movement’. This is an opportunity to join a company at the grassroots level and be part of its growth and bright future.
You will be joining a small Sales team of two people in Italy but also be part of the Global Pre-Sales organization which is currently approximately 7 people and is growing rapidly. Being a key individual in the team will provide the right candidate multiple opportunities for personal and career growth.
We appreciate and welcome individualism, passion, and ambition.
We are looking for an individual who can support the Sales team in order to grow more License Sales in the Italian and European markets. As our key go to market strategy is to sell through Partners, you will be expected to support the Sales team to recruit and enable Partners.
- Presenting and Demoing our Solution at key Marketing Events;
- Presenting and Demoing our Solution to key Prospects;
- Scoping, writing, delivering and managing small Consulting Projects – POCs and Pilots;
- Building Applications on the Neptune Platform – front-end development on the Application Designer, Integration through APIs and workflow builder;
- Delivering Training of our Platform for both Partners and Customers;
- Delivering, Scoping & Designing Workshops with Business Users;
- Being a technical point of contact to answer ad-hoc questions from our customers, prospects and partners;
- Being an active social media contributor sharing knowledge, best practice, and points of view with the Neptune Community;
- There may also be need that you take the lead on supporting new Partners in implementation projects as a Chargeable activity.
- License Revenue Generated;
- Partners trained;
- Services Revenue and Profitability;
- Performance evaluation of key stakeholders – Italian Sales, Global Pre-Sales.
You are someone who is looking to step up to a more Sales orientated role while keeping technical hands-on responsibilities. You are a team player who is comfortable working across borders and in virtual environments with your Pre-Sales Colleagues in other markets. You are a pro-active contributor, who is enthusiastic and enjoys sharing ideas, best practices and collaborating with others.
Above all, you are someone who is action orientated, reliable and delivers against promises - as your contribution will be an essential element to the success of the organization in Italy.
Experience/competencies and education
- Preferred Neptune UX Platform or DX Platform Experience – 1 year or more;
- If no Neptune Experience, must have Java Script programming skills and DevOps experience;
- Technical Consulting Project Manager Experience – at least 7 years (overall experience);
- Presentation Skills & Customer Facing Engagement;
- Consulting Proposal and Effort Scoping Experience;
- Fluent English & Italian both oral and written. Additional language skills will be an advantage particularly French or Spanish;
- No Work Visa Requirements.
The position will be based in Gallarate, Italy; however, you will spend parts of your time travelling with colleagues, partners and end-users.
There will be a base salary plus a bonus based on Company performance. The Company bonus will be activated on the successful completion of a probationary period of six months.
The contract will be a permanent contract with a 6-month probationary period. The successful candidate can choose between having a Norwegian or an Italian contract depending on their personal situation and priorities.
Want to be part of this exciting young company with a great future in one of the fastest sectors of technology growth in the Market? Want to join the team that is a true disruptor in the enterprise app market and driving digital transformation strategies that are helping define, create and implement award-winning User Experiences for millions of users globally?
Then we invite you to apply by sending your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org