Tired of working for one of the typical large software companies that provide overly complex products based on old technology? Would you like to work for a great company where you can actually make a difference? If you love simplicity and share a passion to defy the routine while being a part of a team that will feel like family, here’s your chance to make a career of it as our new Consultant in Norway.
Founded in 2011, Neptune Software is headquartered in Oslo, with other offices in Hamburg, Florida, London and Shanghai. Over the last 7 years, we have been growing 93% annually in terms of Customers. Our employees are a group of fundamentally young, driven, hardworking and fun people from 19 different nationalities, working together to provide strategic solutions for our clients. Our culture is one of honesty, transparency, collaboration and equality.
Our more than 500 customers and over 2 million end users across the globe count on Neptune Software and our Neptune DX Platform to help them create powerful desktop and mobile applications across any environment; faster, easier, and at a fraction of the cost.
We are looking for an individual with superior technical expertise and a problem-solving attitude. Someone who loves coding and seeing their work put into action. Someone with a natural interest and curiosity to learn new technologies. Someone who is comfortable working both independently and in teams. Someone creative, passionate and eager to take initiative.
- Be part of the Neptune core developer team, constantly expanding and improving the Neptune DX platform;
- Be aware of the direction technology is going, and be proactive in implementing the necessary changes to ensure that the company is moving in line with that;
- Collaborate with our team in the product’s lifecycle;
- Create clean, testable and well-documented code;
- Participate in product improvements and testing for new releases;
- Serve as Neptune DX Platform trainer to customers and partners.
Experience/competencies and education
- Web Development Technologies;
- SAP Technology, ABAP;
- Project oriented work experience;
- Solution architecture;
- Languages: Fluent English plus fluent in one additional language.
What we offer
- An international work environment;
- Emerging and leading technology;
- Competitive compensation and benefits;
- Build real things and make a difference by putting your code into production;
- The opportunity to be part of a Norwegian success story;
- Flat culture;
- Work-life balance;
- A flexible and fun place to work.
Want to be part of this exciting young company with a great future in one of the fastest sectors of technology growth in the Market? Want to join the team that is a true disruptor in the enterprise app market and driving digital transformation strategies that are helping define, create and implement award-winning User Experiences for millions of users globally?
Then we invite you to apply by sending your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com