Tired of working for one of the typical large software companies that provide overly complex products based on old technology? Would you like to work for a great company where you can actually make a difference? If you love simplicity and share a passion to defy the routine while being a part of a team that will feel like family, here’s your chance to make a career of it as our new Consultant in Norway.
Founded in 2011, Neptune Software is headquartered in Oslo, with other offices in Hamburg, Florida, London and Shanghai. Over the last 7 years, we have been growing 93% annually in terms of Customers. Our employees are a group of fundamentally young, driven, hardworking and fun people from 19 different nationalities, working together to provide strategic solutions for our clients. Our culture is one of honesty, transparency, collaboration and egalitarianism.
Our more than 500 customers and over 2 million end users across the globe count on Neptune Software and our Neptune DX Platform to help them create powerful desktop and mobile applications across any environment; faster, easier, and at a fraction of the cost.
We are looking for an individual who can support our customers and partners in their journey with the Neptune DX Platform. You will be involved in implementation projects, proof-of-concepts, provide technical support and training for customers and partners to maximize the Neptune DX Platform value. Therefore, we’re looking for someone with superior technical expertise and a problem-solving aptitude.
- Build great looking Apps with the Neptune DX Platform;
- Be a part of the Neptune delivery team, working on Neptune implementation projects both for partners and customers;
- Be a trusted advisor for customers and partners on all topics related to user experience and Neptune DX platform;
- Technical pre-sales and building proof of concepts;
- Provide feedback to the development department on improvements and participate on testing for new releases;
- Serve as Neptune DX Platform trainer to customers and partners.
You are a person with natural interest and curiosity to learn new technologies. You are comfortable working both independently and in teams. You are customer – and service oriented (i.e. people and consulting skills), keen on sharing knowledge and experience. You have the ability to handle multiple roles/assignments and projects.
Experience/competencies and education
- Web Development Technologies;
- SAP Technology, ABAP;
- Project oriented work experience;
- Solution architecture;
- Languages: Fluent English plus fluent in one additional language.
What we offer
- International work environment;
- Emerging and leading technology;
- Work on exciting projects for the largest companies in the world;
- The opportunity to be part of a Norwegian success story.
Want to be part of this exciting young company with a great future in one of the fastest sectors of technology growth in the Market? Want to join the team that is a true disruptor in the enterprise app market and driving digital transformation strategies that are helping define, create and implement award-winning User Experiences for millions of users globally?
Then we invite you to apply by sending your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com