Want to be part of an exciting young company which has a great future in one of the fastest sectors of technology growth in the Market? Want to be one of the founding employees of our UK Offices. Then you might be the Developer / Junior Consultant that we are looking for in the UK & IE.
Be part of the team that is a true disruptor in the enterprise app market and driving digital transformation strategies that are helping define, create and implement award-winning User Experiences for millions of users globally.
Our more than 400 customers across the globe count on Neptune Software and our Neptune DX Platform to help them create powerful desktop and mobile applications across any environment; faster, easier, and at a fraction of the cost.
Neptune has offices in Oslo, Hamburg, US, London, and Shanghai. Founded in 2011 we have been growing 93% annually, in terms of Customers, over the last 4 years. In August 2018 we are building up our UK team with a team of 3 permanently based staff in addition to the Managing Director.
The position is based in London and may require some traveling around the UK & IE with our sales team, partners, and customers.
- Build great looking Apps with the Neptune DX Platform
- Be a part of the Neptune delivery team, working on Neptune implementation projects. Both for partners and customers
- Trusted advisor for customers and partners on all topics related to user experience and Neptune DX platform
- Technical presales and building proof of concepts
- Provide feedback to development department on improvements and take part in the testing for new releases
- Neptune trainer
What competence are we looking for
- Web development technologies
- SAP Technology, ABAP
- Project-oriented work experience
- Solution architecture
- Languages: Fluent English plus fluent in one additional language
Desired personal qualities/skills
- Natural interest and curiosity to learn new technology
- Working independently as well as work in teams
- Customer- and service-oriented (people and consulting skills)
- Share knowledge and experience
- Ability to handle multiple roles/assignments and project
What we offer
- International work environment
- Emerging and leading technology
- Work on exciting projects for the largest companies in the world
- Be part of a Norwegian success story