Tired of working for one of the typical large software companies that provides overly complex products based on old technology? Would you like to work for a great company where you can actually make a difference? If you love simplicity and share a passion to defy the routine, here’s your chance to make a career of it s our new Junior Territory Account Manager for UK & IE
Want to be part of an exciting young company which has a great future in one of the fastest sectors of technology growth in the Market? Want to be one of the founding employees of our UK Offices.
Be part of the team that is a true disruptor in the enterprise app market and driving digital transformation strategies that are helping define, create and implement award-winning User Experiences for millions of users globally.
Our more than 400 customers across the globe count on Neptune Software and our Neptune DX Platform to help them create powerful desktop and mobile applications across any environment; faster, easier, and at a fraction of the cost.
Neptune has offices in Oslo, Hamburg, US, London and Shanghai. Founded in 2011 we have been growing 93% annually, in terms of Customers, over the last 4 years. In August 2018 we are building up our UK team with a team of 3 permanently based staff in addition to the Managing Director.
We are searching for a Junior Territory Account Manager to help accelerate our growth in the UK region. You will focus on the UK & IE Neptune market, growing it substantially from where we are today. You will work closely with a number of Neptune partners, helping them focus on our Neptune’s DX Platform offerings and supporting them in the sales cycle and closing business. You will be a key contributor to the UK team and one of our first employees.
The position is based in London but you will spend a part of your time travelling around the UK & IE, with partners and end-users.
In this role you will be responsible for recruiting, enabling and managing Channel Partners in the DX eco-system in UK & IE, growing both indirect and direct revenues. You will drive sales numbers by generating pipeline with your partners and through lead generation activities. You will need to influence end-users, partners and other stakeholders to understand the Neptune value proposition and you must create value for both end-users and partners by understanding customer requirements and delivering on promise.
- Position Neptune DX Platform as the preferred Development platform for rapid application development
- Develop complete partner coverage for Neptune in the UK&IE market
- Enable your partners to position the Neptune DX Platform, to sell and support their end-users
- Drive sales through targeted market activities and follow up by executing quality QBRs
- Work with partners to develop and maintain a sustainable pipeline and deliver accurate forecasts
- Build strong executive level relationships, with management at your partners and end-users
- Position yourself as the go-to-person guy for Neptune partners and end-users in the UK & IE market.
- Work with the UK Pre-Sales team and the Neptune HQ to create an effective lead generation, pipeline development and revenue generation approach appropriate to market conditions
Overall partner sales revenue (focus on license sales), marketing activities and pipeline development. Metrics include but not limited to;
- Partner coverage (identification of partners, signing new partners, coverage in all market segments)
- Partner enablement (sales, pre-sales and technical training)
- Joint marketing activities, building pipeline with partners, managing pipeline growth to sustain sales targets
- Timely and accurate sales forecast
- Meet and exceed license sales targets
- Build and maintain long term partner and end-user relationships
We believe you are a high-energy, creative and resourceful self-starter who will demonstrate outstanding sales skills. You are “street-smart”, enthusiastic and have a commitment to excellence. You can balance value-selling with hands-on sales closing. You are flexible and collaborative. Finally, we believe you are an active listener with a sense of humor.
Experience/competencies and education
- Education to Degree level ideally in Computing or a scientific material.
- Mother tongue English with ideally another international language competence
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant sales experience (KAM/PAM) preferably within the Enterprise Software eco-system in the UK.
- You are a “hunter” with a results-oriented mindset and a passion for over-achieving sales targets
- You are a “self-starter” that operates independently with little supervision
- You are organized and happy to use our CRM tool (SFDC) to control all aspects of your business
- You are analytic and understands the real business issues
- You are flexible to travel