Tired of working for one of the typical large software companies that provides overly complex products based on old technology? Would you like to work for a great company where you can actually make a difference? If you love simplicity and share a passion to defy the routine, here’s your chance to make a career of it.
Neptune Software provides the most cost efficient path to the next generation user interface for SAP applications (Fiori UX) on phone, tablet and desktop. Our solution covers the whole application life cycle from DESIGN and BUILD to MANAGE and RUN pre-designed and custom built apps on our unique Neptune Software UX Platform. Being the only solution on the market that directly leverages SAP’s own source code ABAP, we maximize the use of the customer’s existing SAP set-up, while minimizing the need for integration.
Neptune has offices in Oslo, Hamburg, Amsterdam, London, Palo Alto and Shanghai and is set for rapid international growth in the next coming years.
We are searching for a Partner Account Manager (PAM) to help accelerate our growth in Sweden. You will “own” the Swedish Neptune market, growing it substantially from where we are today. You will work closely with a number of Neptune partners, helping them focus on our UXP and helping them be successful and close business. You will be an important part of our Nordic sales force, working closely with our Nordic Sales Director.
The position is based in Oslo but you will spend a lot of your time in Sweden, with Swedish partners and end-users. As such, we think it’s a good thing if you are a Swedish national.
In this role you will be responsible for recruiting, enabling and managing Channel Partners in the SAP eco-system in Sweden. You will drive sales numbers by generating pipeline with your partners, helping them to position Neptune UXP to their existing customer base as well as new prospects, and helping partners to close business. You will need to influence SAP end-users, partners and other stakeholders to understand the Neptune value proposition and you must create value for both end-users and partners by understanding customer requirements and deliver on promise.
- Position Neptune UXP as the preferred SAP UI5 platform in the Swedish market
- Develop complete partner coverage for Neptune in the Swedish SAP market
- Enable your partners to position Neptune UXP, to sell, install and support their end-users
- Drive sales through targeted market activities and follow up by executing quality QBRs
- Work with partners to develop and maintain a sustainable pipeline and deliver accurate forecasts
- Build strong executive level relationships, with management at your partners and end-users
- Position yourself as the go-to-guy for Neptune partners and end-users in Sweden
- Work with Neptune HQ to provide partners with marketing and technical support as and when needed
Overall partner sales revenue (focus on license sales), marketing activities and pipeline development. Metrics include but not limited to;
- Partner coverage (identification of partners, signing new partners, coverage in all market segments)
- Partner enablement (sales, pre-sales and technical training)
- Joint marketing activities, building pipeline with partners, managing pipeline growth to sustain sales targets
- Timely and accurate sales forecast
- Meet and exceed license sales targets
- Build and maintain long term partner and end-user relationships
We believe you are a high-energy, creative and resourceful self-starter who will demonstrate outstanding sales skills. You are “street-smart”, enthusiastic and have a commitment to excellence. You can balance value-selling with hands-on sales closing. You are flexible and collaborative. Finally, we believe you are an active listener with a sense of humor.
Experience/competencies and education
- Business education to a Bachelor’s level
- Native Swedish (or Norwegian) language with fluency in English
- Minimum 5 years of relevant sales experience (KAM/PAM) preferably within the SAP eco-system
- You are a “hunter” with a results-oriented mindset and a passion for over-achieving sales targets
- You are a “self-starter” that operates independently with little supervision
- You have excellent written and verbal communication and negotiation skills, including the ability to effectively present and build trust with both executive and technical audiences
- You are organized and happy to use CRM tools to control all aspects of your business
- You are analytic and understands the real business issues
- You are flexible to travel
Frode Helland, Mob: (+47) 918 84 380