NOS – SAP Basis App
Neptune Operations Simplified (NOS) is a premium app that provides solution to simplify basis operations on a SAP landscape.
- SAP operations are time-consuming and require attention to ensure uptime.
- Streamlines operations for your entire landscape on a single place by using a mobile device ( iOS, Android, Windows ) and desktop browser.
- Gain control over your landscape without having to monitor the system continuously.
- Run it on any Browser and mobile device (iOS, Android, Windows)
- Set it up for an unlimited number of SAP systems, you just need to install it on only one
- Compatible with any SAP System (SAP ECC, SAP CRM, SAP SRM, SAP BW, SAP Solution Manager )
- SAP ECC (from version 4.7 to SAP running on HANA )
- Includes a list of 20 predefined checks
- User interface theming and styling with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS3)
Rapid implementation, simple configuration solution for SAP Basis
- NOS is based in Neptune, which is a SAP Certified add-on that is installed with transaction SAINT
- Neptune is based on SAPs Internet Communication Framework (ICF) and thus benefits from its security, performance and scalability
- All prior investment in SAP role design is leveraged. The access to the NOS application can be managed by using NAM (Neptune Application Management ) that can perform authorization checks against existing user profiles and provide or remove access to the application, even when it is installed on a device
- No extra servers required and no new operations competence needed
To download detailed information on the product features
- BD87 – IDOC Inbound
- BD87_OUTB – IDOC Outbound
- OFFLINE – System Offline
- SCOT – SAP Connect
- SM12 – Lock Entries
- SM13 – Update Request
- SM21 – System Log
- SM35 – Batch Input
- SM37 – Background Processing
- SM50 – Runtime in sec – Server
- SM58 – System TRFC
- SM66 – Runtime in sec – Global
- SMQ1 – qRFC Outbound
- SMQ2 – qRFC Inbound
- SP01 – Spool Request Error
- SP01_REQS – Spool Request All
- ST06N – Snapshot File system
- ST22 – System Dumps
- SWEQADM – Event Queue
- More checks are under development
Simple and straight forward. Access all features in your mobile device or on your desktop browser.
Get detail information on your systems and visualize the evolution over the last 30 days.